Terms and conditions
These Terms of Service (“the Terms”) are a legal agreement between you and HYD Fitness LTD (“HYD” “Hot Yoga Dublin” “HotYogaDublin.com” “us” or “we”) (“the Agreement”) regarding your use of services available at www.hotyogadublin.com including any downloadable software program that you are accessing or installing on your device or personal computer and the services available through that software program (“the Service”).
By using any portion of the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by and are becoming a party to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, do not use the Service. If you are using the Service on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorised to accept the Terms on your employer’s behalf.
I hereby agree to the following:
- Even with clear instruction there is the possibility of injury and that it is my responsibility to consult a physician regarding any and all matters involving my personal health and including without limitation: (a) any prior or existing injuries; and (b) my ability to participate in the programs offered by HYD.
- I attest that I have no psychological, medical or emotional condition that would prevent me from safe participation in a yoga class.
3. I release and discharge HYD, its associated and affiliated companies and/or businesses and their respective directors, employees and instructors from all liability, claims, demands or actions that I may take resulting from injury, death, or damages arising from my participation in the physical activity classes (e.g. yoga, pilates) offered by HYD.
- I recognise that this Agreement of release and waiver of liability is a legal contract and that I have complete knowledge of its contents.
- I represent and warrant that any profile information I submit is true and accurate and that I am 18 years of age or older and am capable and competent to enter into, and abide by these Terms.
- I have read these Terms in their entirety and fully understand the contents and meaning, and by signing up for a subscription to participate in online classes, I understand this means I am signing it of my free will.
PROGRAM VIEWING AND TRANSACTION OPTIONS
On the purchase of a monthly subscription you may stream and view the classes offered on HYD’s online channel (“the Programs”) an unlimited number of times during your subscription period. HYD may upload or remove programs from the website at any time.
You are responsible for obtaining internet access and a compatible, internet-connected device to stream and/or download programs via websites and applications. The quality of your viewing experience depends on a number of factors, including your viewing device and the quality of your internet connection.
To make a purchase, you must provide a valid payment method. Subscriptions automatically renew for the subscription period until you choose to “opt out” OR cancel. Your payment method will be charged at the beginning of each subscription period. Your changes will be applied to your next subscription period.