Help + support
You can click how many days are left in your trial by going to Members area -> Your account
Then, clicking on payment within your account settings. Here you will see the date of your last purchase, allowing you to see how many days you have left.
You are able to turn off automatic payment at any time by cancelling your subscription
Follow these steps
- Login to your account
- Go to your account
- Click on your subscription
- Select cancel
- If you are availing of the free 7 day trial you must opt out or cancel by day 7 to avoid being charged
Your first 7 days on Myhotyogadublin are free so you’ll have time to try out our classes and meet our amazing studio and international teaching team.
We want your online practice to be effortless in its experience, after your trial ends, your paid membership will begin automatically. We’ll continue to charge your account each month using the credit card you registered with, unless you update your payment details or cancel your account.
If you choose to cancel your account during your FREE 7 Day Trial period, you won’t be charged. YOU must cancel by the end of this period to avoid charges.
Please, check if you are logged in first and you are allowed to view the content based on your membership.
If you are logged in, but cannot access the content, it’s probably the site is cached.
What does this mean?
The caché are traces that the site leaves in the browser so when you log in again, it loads quicker and with less resources.
How can I fix it?
By clearing the cache!
Here are the steps to the most common browsers
Click the hamburger menu on the top right -> Library -> History -> Clear Recent History. Choose the time range and the items you wish to clear and click Clear Now.
Access Chrome and go to Preferences > Advanced > Clear Browsing Data. Select the items you want to delete, choose the period for which you want to delete them and click Clear Browsing Data.
Open Safari and go to Develop > Empty Caches. If you do not see the Develop menu item, you can enable it from Safari > Preferences > Advanced > Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Don’t worry, it happens! Your account won’t be cancelled until your payment fails 4 times within a 3 weeks period.
- If you pay by credit card and you know that your card details have changed then you can go to your account page , click on “subscriptions” and click ‘Update Billing Details’. Once you change your card details your payment will be processed immediately.
- If you pay using PayPal please make sure that there are funds in your account so that payment will go through when payment is tried again. Unfortunately we can’t change when PayPal attempts to take payments, nor push a payment through earlier.
You can cancel your account at any time by going to your account page and clicking on “subscriptions”. You should see an option to ‘cancel’ next to your current subscription.If you are availing of the free 7 day trial you must opt out or cancel by day 7 to avoid being charged
- Once you cancel your account you will retain access to myhotyogadublin until your current subscription period ends.
- Please cancel your account BEFORE your next payment is due. You will retain access until your next payment is due, so you can cancel as far in advance as you would like and still use myhotyogadublin for the remaining days on your current billing period.
You are always welcome to join us again in the future. If you need help, please use the form below.